Second Skin Audio

box help in a 2011 chevy hhr

dan123

hello eveyone i got a delima i have a 2011 chevy hhr and i want to get dc audio 15's or 12's not sure how many will fit i got

enough room to go 23 inches deep 29 inches high and 3 ft =36 to 37 inches wide if i squeeze it!! i would like to know if anyone can help me and tell me if ican fit 4 12's or 4 15's or how ever many i can do im totaly confused about the whole cubic foot and sub displacement thing and im no good at math lol i would like to know what can fit before i place my order once i know how many i can fit ill then by the coresponding amp any info would be awesome thanks

Try getting the Torres calculator and just messing around to see how much volume you can get. Two 15s would be a squeeze if you wanted to keep it below the window line, two 12s seems very doable.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Your looking at about maybe 11 cu.ft for maybe some good space for some 2 15s or a tight fit for 2 18s but really tight lol...You could do 4 12s depending on how much power your gonna be running to them

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived