Second Skin Audio

First time building/assembling a sub. PINK Basket!

Chris Hammer

Thanks guys. I was looking for plexi and stuff..ordered some 1/4" off ebay.... Imma test the box before then though..before I dump money in paint and plexi..Just in case I dont like it.

If anyone wants to try their hand at building a sub..I say the route I went is easy...Find a blown one that recones are available for...take the basket off paint/powdercoat and reassemble.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Both look real nice man. On my phone and don't see a location but if your in Michigan I be interested in hearing it after everything is done!

Im in cali.. I can send you the google sketchup or dimensions and you could build it/try it yourself.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Its a dado joint that slot the wood..or a rabbit when its on the edge and has only 2 sides not three like a slot or dado.

its easiest witha stackable dado blade on a table saw....but you can do it with a regular blade...regular table say blades make 1/8" thick cuts so you set the depth at 3/8" for 3/4 mdf and then make muliple passes adjusting the fence so you make the cut wider with each pass...takes a long time but works.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived