Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Can someone design this?


ChrisB4

Recommended Posts

Posted

The box and dimensions are great, no changes there, but what is confusing me is on the front of the box I see the internal parts for the port but I also see the 2 layers of wood in the port which made me believe that I needed to cut the port out of the 2 front pieces of wood.

Posted

Well you see correctly, in fact you would need to do that, the all across baffle is stronger but if you find too inconvenient to cut through the double baffle to do the port window the I can provide a different cut sheet in which that's not necessary.

Posted

If it is no trouble to you it would be great if you could change that for me, it's not that I don't feel comfortable cutting, its just the tools I have are more toward cutting pieces of wood and circles.

Posted

If it is no trouble to you it would be great if you could change that for me, it's not that I don't feel comfortable cutting, its just the tools I have are more toward cutting pieces of wood and circles.

Ok Chris I have changed the cut sheet so that is not necessary to cut the port through the baffle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...