Wrecked The Dakota...

if it gets totalled, let the insurance company says it totalled.. offer to buy it off them for 500.00 and then take it and rebuild it.. you can get a whole front end if you know how to cut and weld.. and make it just as good as new, if you know any autobody.. i can do minor autobody wrecks.. having to cut and weld new bumper mounts etc.. i know some people local, that do major.. cut and replace panels, sub frame etc..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

thanks for the support guys. this shit is really fucking with me. my truck is my everything to me. its a part of me. honestly its like losing a family member.

i just get more and more upset thinking about my truck sitting there in my driveway all smashed the fuck up. honestly im more upset now than i was when me and my girl broke up. my friends just left so all thats in my head is my poor truck. some of you may look at it as "oh it was just a truck" well that thing is a part of me, my life and so many memories in it. plus my fuckin insurance is gonan drop me and i know it. my luck is the worst and its gonna come back and i dont know what the fuck im going to do.

ive been excited ALL fucking week to re do my system and tomorrow was gonna be the day but instead i gotta rip everything out and watch my truck either go to the shop and wait 2 or more fucking weeks or wait to get a new vehicle.

it ruined my whole night. i was going to have this girl come over and chill the night with me, watch a movie, give her some messages and drink some beer and jagerbombs but instead im now huddled up on the computer basically in tears over my truck.

i fucking hate my luck, life, everything

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I know wat a vehicle means to a person thats put blood sweat and tears into it I know what it feels like to lose everything!!!TRUST ME I KNOW!!!! Ive been throught a wreched divorce where she took everythin I had......but I had to rise above the Negative and just move forward.Its not the end of the world man......I know it seems that way but it aint.Plus you got all your buddys on here to cheer you up!!!!We all love ya mang....Were all Famliy on SMD.YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT!

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Were all Famliy on SMD.YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT!

i know that

btw. chode i wish you good luck. like the others said, you can replace a car but not a chode know whtimeaan ;) look forward things are gettin better

peace

1 Alpine 9886

1 Clarion APA250 100w @ 4 Ohms

1 Rockford-Fosgate 10" p2

1 Bassworx 10" Sealed enclosoure

thanks for the support guys. this shit is really fucking with me. my truck is my everything to me. its a part of me. honestly its like losing a family member.

Yea my truck means the same to me too do you know how many chicks have seen that back seat ? me either but alot damn it !!!! Look at it like this right now at this moment yea life pretty much sucks a year from now youll be like yea that was a bad time in my life but i got thru it . Buck up little soldier

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

What is it with all these idiot drivers, glad to hear you're okay bro, a truck is replaceable you're not. I know what you mean when you feel like its a part of your family lol, I get pissed when people touch mine the wrong way and its damn near 11 years old! I couldn't imagine what i'd feel like if I owned a sick ass truck like yours, hope insurance works out in your favor. I swear everyone should have to retake a drivers exam, today I was driving down the highway at about noon cruising 60 mph and some fucking IDIOT was ON MY SIDE OF THE ROAD GOING THE WRONG WAY! He came down the offramp and into oncoming traffic then pulled a u turn and I almost t-boned him, I wrote down his license number but I didn't do anything I hate to be a knark, he's lucky I was the only one on the highway at the time he could have killed someone.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived