Decaf's boomin beats - not the best quality???

They're not as loud because the vocals are not clipped like your normal tyga CD lol

Well its stll clipped no matter what he does to them

I'd rather have a clipped -7db signal than a clipped 0db signal.

-7db -0db is not clipped. and when you normalize a song below 0db its no longer clipped. at least with any song ive rebassed.

Well then you need to go back and study more just cause you can't hear hear doesn't mean its not their

Once a song is clipped theirs nothing you can do to unclipped a song

Unless you have the origal file of the studio were the song was made and samples they use

I can make you a track that when you check for clips on any program you won't find any but the song will be clip to it's max

All you probably doing it making it quieter smaller wave

then audacity doesn't shown correct waveform then?

What do you mean correct waveform?

If the original track is clipped it will forever be clip

If you make the wave smaller thenyour bringing the volume down and and so will the distortion

I think decaf said don't quote me on this though

That the clipping indicator on audacity is set at 0db so anything higher than that will so clipping even if it's not

then audacity must auto-repair waveform when your normalize because none of the waveform is clipped (peaks cut) on any of the songs ive norm'd

Your not understanding

Even if the wave doesnt show it could still be clipping if the original song is clipped it downstream matter what you do it will still be

To fully unclipp a song you need 1 or both of th following

1. If the promblem was in the mixin or mastering phase thenyou need to mix or remaster the original project (which you don't have unless you work at the studio that's recorded at)

Or

2. If the clipping was from samples or intruments

Use then you need to find that channel/track and redo it

And then mix and master

Like I said before If you want I could make a Song that shows no clips but it will sound like shit wenh you listen to it

Also read post #9 on this page

They're not as loud because the vocals are not clipped like your normal tyga CD lol

-7db -0db is not clipped. and when you normalize a song below 0db its no longer clipped. at least with any song ive rebassed.

Well then you need to go back and study more just cause you can't hear hear doesn't mean its not their

Unless you have the origal file of the studio were the song was made and samples they use

I can make you a track that when you check for clips on any program you won't find any but the song will be clip to it's max

If you make the wave smaller thenyour bringing the volume down and and so will the distortion

That the clipping indicator on audacity is set at 0db so anything higher than that will so clipping even if it's not

then audacity must auto-repair waveform when your normalize because none of the waveform is clipped (peaks cut) on any of the songs ive norm'd

Your not understanding

Even if the wave doesnt show it could still be clipping if the original song is clipped it downstream matter what you do it will still be

1. If the promblem was in the mixin or mastering phase thenyou need to mix or remaster the original project (which you don't have unless you work at the studio that's recorded at)

Or

And then mix and master

Like I said before If you want I could make a Song that shows no clips but it will sound like shit wenh you listen to it

crappy sound quality isn't clipping haha.

Your not understanding

Or

And then mix and master

crappy sound quality isn't clipping haha.

Really thats all you got you got?

We aren't even talking about sound quality here were talking about clipping

You just don't want to admit you can't unclip a song with your audacity normalizer

Claiming to fully unclip with a normalizer or whatever it's called or you use is like those that say I do 190 DBS with 1 Sony xplod

Dude I already told you that clip thing that's on audacity its a 0db marker anything past that its clip don't beleive me decaf wrote it on this thread.

Also Read post #9 on this page

And Im not bashing on you I just want you to understand you can't fully unclip a song even the biggest name on boosted music decaf has said it he can't and that their some on his

He and you just make it quieter so you can boost while still sounding good

Noe; then explain to me why audacity fails to show waveform distortion, because that what clipping is. at least in this stage of sound reproduction.

and if it doesn't show clipping, than its not clipped, it just sounds like shit lol

It will show clipping on the origal file

But it won't show clipping on audacity

Claiming to fully unclip with a normalizer or whatever it's called or you use is like those that say

I do 190 DBS with 1 Sony xplod

i used 2 burp 192DB with 1 sony XS-L121 12" but i had it wired @ -2ohm

and it was powered by my mom yelling at me

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Was it an oof day I'm sure you could've gotten to 200

Add some sundown decals :peepwall:

for teh extra DBS

Claiming to fully unclip with a normalizer or whatever it's called or you use is like those that say

I do 190 DBS with 1 Sony xplod

i used 2 burp 192DB with 1 sony XS-L121 12" but i had it wired @ -2ohm

and it was powered by my mom yelling at me

Noe; then explain to me why audacity fails to show waveform distortion, because that what clipping is. at least in this stage of sound reproduction.

and if it doesn't show clipping, than its not clipped, it just sounds like shit lol

Seriously, if your trying to troll just stop, it has been explained multiple times so far in this topic.

Dude I already told you that clip thing that's on audacity its a 0db marker anything past that its clip don't beleive me decaf wrote it on this thread.

And Im not bashing on you I just want you to understand you can't fully unclip a song even the biggest name on boosted music decaf has said it he can't and that their some on his

^^^^^ lol

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Seriously, if your trying to troll just stop, it has been explained multiple times so far in this topic.

^^^^^ lol

Was so funny? I wanna laugh to

:drinks:

Archived