Official "What did you do to your ride today" thread

If its a 4gauge OFC wire, 150 sounds about right. I know there was a guide on here somewhere that said what the ratings were for various wires. Maybe was a pinned topic in the electrical section?

it's 1/0 OFC lol

DSCN1752.jpg

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Installed my %40 percent middle seat in my Suburban and cleaned and painted all my trim pieces for the front and middle seats. $20 a can SEM paint FTMFW!!! Picts tomorrow.

Building an Empire.

• 4 weeks later...

Tinted front windows darker

CameraZOOM-20130103100921468.jpg

Quite reflective, sir.You got lax tinting laws over in the Carolinas or just badassery?

Umm it's definitely under the limit... Been trying to get a prescription to tint the windshield. I had a concussion awhile ago though haha. I just did it for security purposes I don't like when people can see the touchscreen head unit just by walking by. I had 20% gila before lol it was very blue. This is llumar metallic 5%. I usually when its warm out cruise with the windows down so hopefully I won't have any problems.

I got mine. All i did was pay for an appointment, go through about 5 tests from the letter chart to a dye injection. And tell the doc that is was hard to see at night due to peoples bright headlights. (this is true, everyone in my area has HID's)

He wrote mine for me about a year ago, Before my prescription I had 12 tickets for tint violations. Now I have 2 layers of 5% all over the car. That prescription I carry with my really pisses the police off when they read it. They cant fine me anymore tho :D

I had to smog the Tahoe today and then get the tags for it. A couple weeks ago I ended up having to buy a new alternator for it cause the original finally went out (it's a 2003). I also cleaned out the rear cargo area.

Dropped my truck off to have the transmission rebuilt. Friend of dad's from work is doing it for us, cut us a great deal, $1000 for the rebuild & a new torque converter, so hoping this will solve all my problems.

POTATO!

Archived