Official "What did you do to your ride today" thread

tinted 2 windows to 95% so its dark as hell :D just have the last one left (rear window), but need to get more 95's

I wanna tint mine one of these days but legally the darkest I can go is 70 I think. but that's better than the like 10 that I've got right now lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

tinted 2 windows to 95% so its dark as hell :D just have the last one left (rear window), but need to get more 95's

I wanna tint mine one of these days but legally the darkest I can go is 70 I think. but that's better than the like 10 that I've got right now lol

that suck's, but 70 is still pretty dark :)

put my bezel vents back together after painting them. Will work on fixing my bezel later if I get time. todays family day.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

just looked it up and I can do 50% in the front and 35% in the back and rear... so darkness would be 65 in the back and 50 in the front

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

this was last night not today but I got my SAZ1500 hooked up to my subs and tuned with the DD-1 :) gna try again with the CC-1 today at some point. lol it's not loud enough :P lookin forward to when I have money to upgrade my system lol

My Build Log

Was able to get the bushings pressed in on the other upper a arm and finish mocking up the drivers side suspension. From there it was on to mocking up the steering linkage:

3-1-13SteeringLinkage_zps600500ac.jpg

Once the steering linkage was all mocked up it was onto rebuilding the gear box and all that fun! Was able to get all the O-rings in place and everything set to go back into the housing:

3-1-13GearBoxrebuild_zps2258f174.jpg

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Was able to get the bushings pressed in on the other upper a arm and finish mocking up the drivers side suspension. From there it was on to mocking up the steering linkage:

Once the steering linkage was all mocked up it was onto rebuilding the gear box and all that fun! Was able to get all the O-rings in place and everything set to go back into the housing:

just when I think I know SOMETHING about cars... someone like you comes along and makes me realize I don't know a damn thing lol that's awesome though what are you rebuilding your car from the ground up or something?

My Build Log

just when I think I know SOMETHING about cars... someone like you comes along and makes me realize I don't know a damn thing lol that's awesome though what are you rebuilding your car from the ground up or something?

Oh I definitely don't even come close to knowing as much as a lot of people, and my buddy helping me makes me feel dumb as hell sometimes, but it is a good time!

Every nut and bolt has been removed. Wrapped the frame in 3/16" and 1/4" steel, molded....should be painted by end of summer and into a rolling chasis. Quite the learning process, and investment, but should be worth it in the end.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived