Official "What did you do to your ride today" thread

Component set install, WOOHOO

I have at least 2 of those happening in a few months I can't wait. (one big one with like 3 or 4 sets in my car and one smaller one with 1 or 2 sets in a friend of mine's ride)

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Just got done installing all of the above goodies and did an inital tune with my dd1. Gunna have to redo it tomorrow cause iv never used a crossover before and had to change quite a bit. First impression is this thing rocks!!!! It made the rear view point straight up on the first drop!!! & believe me its not loose at all.one question... re subs should make a smell durring break in right?

I just wish i had a funny sig.

Just got done installing all of the above goodies and did an inital tune with my dd1. Gunna have to redo it tomorrow cause iv never used a crossover before and had to change quite a bit. First impression is this thing rocks!!!! It made the rear view point straight up on the first drop!!! & believe me its not loose at all.one question... re subs should make a smell durring break in right?

lol umm... pretty sure subs shouldn't really make a smell unless something is wrong...... idk... I could be wrong... but the only thing I've ever smelled from any of my systems (that was not a bad smell) is the smell of wood when I first built my box lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Depends on the smell

There's "new electronics smell" and then there's "voice coil burning" smell..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Depends on the smell

There's "new electronics smell" and then there's "voice coil burning" smell..

true... I guess none of my subs were really "new" when I put them in except the ones I really screwed up the setup and smoked the shit out of.

My Build Log

Got my clutch brake gas assembly all welded up and put back in, put the steering column back in. Had some trouble with the one part, it's part of the tilt steering mechanism. After about an hour of cussing i realized i had it bolted to the wrong place. I found the right place and it went in like butter. lol

I have to say, my clutch feels brand new again. It will be nice not have to just slip it into each gear when it's synchronized.

New driveshaft, fixed my stabilizer bar, and changed the oil

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived