single cab f-150 build

i figured id put a few pictures up of the system im going to install tomorrow. amp came in today and believe the sub arrived later today as well, havent been home. cant wait to get everything installed and see how it sounds. ill start off with a few pics and finish it out tomorrow. im going to be cleaning up the battery and terminals because they are awful right now. still undecided what to do with the doors but ill get to that later.

5_zps5c1c1207.jpg

kicker hyper flex 1/0

4_zps53b5e203.jpg

9_zps3e3f0473.jpg'

kinetik hc 1400

8_zpsd078c751.jpg

1_zpsec23fae1.jpg

7_zpse4474d70.jpg

precision power sedona 850.1

6_zps1cb31a6e.jpg

2_zps3f9da3cb.jpg

look at my sig to get an idea for the doors...and im glad to see another single cab ford. whats your plan for the box. from what ive been told it sounds better when ported to paasenger side wall. but im bout to redo a box for 3 sav.2 8's ported up on drivers side.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

for the bumper, body work , rollpan and paint all at once it pretty expensive lol. its actually pretty much a bumper cover with the solid metal bumper underneath. it cost 850. i had insurance to help out with it though somebody smacked the front of my truck, while i had it in so oh well just do it all

the sub is a sa 10 in a 1.1 cu ft box. the box is already built. its ugly as hell as i just spray painted a couple layers and it looks terrible. im prolly going to end up just putting carpet on it. you can see it a little bit in the pic of the kinetik

Archived