question of worth

It does matter in games, no games out today take advantage of more than 4 threads/cores. So to have those 4 cores/threads be more powerful/faster, is indeed a big improvement. As I've seen for myself. And the 60 fps human eye thing is mythical, there's different type of frames that we see, I don't know the exact wording or facts. But it is actually true that people notice a difference from 60 to 120. That is why all the big TV companies are investing millions into that new tech. Because there's actually a difference.

Also cpu usage has nothing to do with how fast you are running games/programs. On my AMD phenom 955 I would never exceed 50% usage in games, but once I got my 2500k I would remain at around the same % usage, but my performance skyrocketed.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Also, don't overclock it if you don't already know how. Just keep it how it is.You'll be satisfied with the performance.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

It's already overclocked, I'm just buying this unit. It seems many agree it is a good computer worth the price.I have been looking for something really good and sexy and it seems I may have found it.

I barely play games as it now, and when I do, they are either console or emulators on my phone

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ask him to see if it can come un overclocked.

it voids warrantys i believe, and is an extreme hassle if you get a blue screen from improper ram timings, voltages or settings. (especially!!! when your not the one who set it up)

not to mention on the warranty rules the guy said if you fuck with it he wont fix it.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived