How Many People Are Going To Ar ?

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

Just wanted to say in advnace:

YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you been out there hustlin to get this show and to make WCF a success.

Any idea where and when the WCF is gonna be or is it going to be part of World Finals!

september 15 and 16. and i think is talkin about doing the show in vegas.. but people that come up from vegas or az that didnt attend 2 shows will not be in the prize pool.. so, no worries on someone that just came up to attend to take prize money home.. so.. it has been a while but, tahts how doug explained it to me

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Imma do what I can to be at this one.

Bass race the 139.9 class (I guess?)

I've never bass raced b4 but I'mma give it a shot-pending I can get the days off.

I REALLY wanna see if I can meet up w/ all the SMD guys and meet these screen names in person, sport the SMD gear and support Mr. Meade for havin a dope site for me to post my hobby/portfolio on.

Hope I see yall out there.

ummm i would stay in the 129.9 class with me if even wanna chance to qualfy i dunno bouut both days but i know one dat you wil have 8 good vet. bass racers on the 39.9 class

ME (maybe)

Team Bassick Kimo

redbaron

brandon

brian

andre (mabe)

ssb tim

and the twins

jack maybe

chester if he comes out

i may be missing some peeps

but all those peeps know what there doing 39.9 is gonna be one hell of a class see about the 49.9 to

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

why he tellin u all this and not us?

WE NEED TO KNOW!!

I call doug to shoot the shit sometimes... i ask how things are going with him, and if he needs help with stuff.. and i ask the questions.. how is west coast finale commin along.,. what do we need to do to make the prize pool bigger.. how can we help you with this.. where do you think it is going to be? you know... i am not one to beat around the bush... to get a answer.. i ask the questions.. and doug is a striaght up person.. he will tell you what is going on... if you ask him... that is how i know what i do... I ASK... you dont ask.,. you dont know.. but of course Notheing is set in stone.... that is just what it looks like.. but WCF is set for sep 15 and 16 2008

ummm i would stay in the 129.9 class with me if even wanna chance to qualfy i dunno bouut both days but i know one dat you wil have 8 good vet. bass racers on the 39.9 class

ME (maybe)

Team Bassick Kimo

redbaron

brandon

brian

andre (mabe)

ssb tim

and the twins

jack maybe

chester if he comes out

i may be missing some peeps

but all those peeps know what there doing 39.9 is gonna be one hell of a class see about the 49.9 to

i wont be doing 39.9 class this year my fellow teammate brain will for sure im doing 149 and 150 plus class this year i dont know what class dre will be doing. but just know this everyone on my team can just about if not go over a 150 spl on music. ill be alternatored up in about a month or som with the rex so........... good luck to all. but remember we bass race for hours on end and do it at every possible way bass race can be done. out of the car rolling dice at the shop but yea i will see everyone on the 9th and 10th. alpine anytime you folks wanna come out and kick it maybe fri night or something before the show we'll be around. hit brian up.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i wont be doing 39.9 class this year my fellow teammate brain will for sure im doing 149 and 150 plus class this year i dont know what class dre will be doing. but just know this everyone on my team can just about if not go over a 150 spl on music. ill be alternatored up in about a month or som with the rex so........... good luck to all. but remember we bass race for hours on end and do it at every possible way bass race can be done. out of the car rolling dice at the shop but yea i will see everyone on the 9th and 10th. alpine anytime you folks wanna come out and kick it maybe fri night or something before the show we'll be around. hit brian up.

i am gonna bass race 119.9 or street b :) just for the fuck of it... nbot sure what system i am going to have in place... i might be comming to kick it..

i am gonna bass race 119.9 or street b :) just for the fuck of it... nbot sure what system i am going to have in place... i might be comming to kick it..

usully doug dosent do a 119 class unless your system wont do about a 129 i mean come on theres no competition in that class and no trophies for it either.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived