Door Speaker Size

ill just do it simple, any1 know of any 6x8, 5x7 speakers either 2 way preferably 3 way that handle a good amount of bass?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rockford-Fo...Q2em118Q2el1247

are these the door speakers, AND a set of tweeters? and if so, any1 heard anything good about them...i was really wanting to run rockford

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

this would work perfect for you exactly what i was describing

so that is the 2 way speakers AND a tweeter? and how well do those hold bass?

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

it is a 6x9 mid bass driver plus 2 tweeters. there is like 3 or 4 different ways to mount those tweeters. they hold bass nice as long as you have them crossed over at the right freq. your front stage will sound alot better as well.

----reference's----

meade916

Is this a 4 door or ext cab what and rockford power compnoent set would sound awesome in there

4 door, but its extended cab, all the speakers in are in the doors i was wanting to do the hole thing rockford, rockford 6x8s up front, i was lookin at those 2 way in the door, and the tweet up front. i was going to move the back seat up a little bit and put 6 12" shallows any1 think that would sound good? but just for right now im wanting to put the speakers in the door, i have the ebay link on there right now

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-2007-Rockford-Fosg...1QQcmdZViewItem

or should i do these and then put a power series set of tweeters up top?

IDK!!! i just want rockford, good sound, they hold decent bass cause im only upgrading the door speakers atm

AHHH so many decisions, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Well woofers etc has alot of the things you might be looking for also if you are having problems finding adapters for speakers you can make your own adapters like if you have a 6.5 inch speaker and you only want a 5.5 inch speaker then you can take 1/4 inch wood and cut it to fit it