Door Speaker Size

Well woofers etc has alot of the things you might be looking for also if you are having problems finding adapters for speakers you can make your own adapters like if you have a 6.5 inch speaker and you only want a 5.5 inch speaker then you can take 1/4 inch wood and cut it to fit it

the space in the door is for 6x8/5x7, i have been looking at what rockford fosgate offers to fit that, in the front door there is a spot where there is a tweeter too, right now all i can afford (since ive bought other things for it) is the door speakers, i wanna do the hole thing in rockford fosgate, but i want decent bass from the door speakers, so thats kinda what im lookin for right now, and something that wont break the bank, i can do a component set and build something, but would just be easier to do a drop in....any tips on speakers, idk too hard to decide since no1 around me carries these speakers

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Well are you going to run these off of an amp and ya these are probably your best deal you are going to find for the money

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-P...1QQcmdZViewItem

that was the amp i was getting for the door speakers, are u talking about the set with the 2 tweeters, or the coax set i just posted?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

The coax set that amp should be fine for it then dont know if you have considerd this yet but digital Designs also makes door speakers and sets here there are sevral different sets and different kinds just search on there website for them

this is stupid, but i wanted to do all rockford cause there stickers pwn..:P!!! and they sound good, but you think those rockford coax would sound pretty nice for what i need?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

If Rockford is what you like than go with it. Personally I wouldn't worry about getting bass out of your door speakers if your going to upgrade them. Just worry about them sounding "good". Since you plan on upgrading the sub your gonna wish then you had better door speakers. Anything worth doing, Is worth doing right........

Good Luck.

On a side note, where is Williams CA?

If Rockford is what you like than go with it. Personally I wouldn't worry about getting bass out of your door speakers if your going to upgrade them. Just worry about them sounding "good". Since you plan on upgrading the sub your gonna wish then you had better door speakers. Anything worth doing, Is worth doing right........

Good Luck.

On a side note, where is Williams CA?

an hour north of sac

so the rockfords are good treble? they will be able to keep up with the woofers when i get them...and i was lookin at them for bass right now cause i cant afford all the woofers at once (and i dont wanna build the box more than once) plus we all kno rockford amps arnt cheap

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

an hour north of sac

so the rockfords are good treble? they will be able to keep up with the woofers when i get them...and i was lookin at them for bass right now cause i cant afford all the woofers at once (and i dont wanna build the box more than once) plus we all kno rockford amps arnt cheap

bump

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

an hour north of sac

The Fosgates that I've heard are Loud. No doubt in my mind. Again if thats what you like go for it man. Good Treble/Highs definately. Would I run them? probably not. I have a different take on buying speakers. My point was that you should probably go for the components just beacause they are going to give you better sound than coaxials will. If you want it just loud both coaxials and components will do that. The components are a better buy and will ultimately compliment anything you put in down the road.