MAF voltage is .82V ford says between .6V and .9V in drive

Did you clean the MAF while you was at it?

This. MAF may be dirty.

Ninja

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

creat yes i cleaned the MAF but i also ordered another one i been throwing money in the engine left and right but why not replace another sensor that i dont need to

Spend the $80 to have it diagnosed. It probably would have saved you a ton of money. What kind of car is this? I didnt see it.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

i cleaned it and tested it thats why i ordered a new one just incase its bad the problem with all these new car parts that are easy to change cost 100 bucks and you cant return it

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

creat yes i cleaned the MAF but i also ordered another one i been throwing money in the engine left and right but why not replace another sensor that i dont need to

Spend the $80 to have it diagnosed. It probably would have saved you a ton of money. What kind of car is this? I didnt see it.

i have a 2000 dollar car scanner same thing they got this is the problem there 80 dollar diagnosis is going to do what i have i have already talked to ford because i have to pay 140 an hr

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

i have a 2000 dollar car scanner same thing they got this is the problem there 80 dollar diagnosis is going to do what i have i have already talked to ford because i have to pay 140 an hr

Im not trying to be a dick when I say this but if you dont know what you are looking at on the scanner its just a red brick in your hands. I have the snap on solis, Bosch VCI, Snap on Verdict, OTC Genesis.. Yes I own a shop. Most diagnose times are one hour. If they are charging you 140 you are getting ripped off

What do your short and long term fuel trims look like?

LFTRIM 1 & 2 both 12

SFTRIM 1 & 2 Both 8

my mass air flow sensor changes perodically with voltage thats why i ordered a new one but there is a link to a video that has all this

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

LFTRIM 1 & 2 both 12

SFTRIM 1 & 2 Both 8

my mass air flow sensor changes perodically with voltage thats why i ordered a new one but there is a link to a video that has all this

fuel trims are a little high. What does it do when you unplug the MAF?

Does it still do the same thing? With it un plugged? To me im leaning towards IAC. Again it tough to diagnose without having the car in front of me.

Archived