Chevy Restoration Build

looking good potna. i'm lovin the progress.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

yea, the rims i have on it now are either gettin pc flat black except for the lip or im selling them to get new rims, just was tired of lookin at the stockers and these rims were a great deal.

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

New Rad

Posted Image

Posted Image

SS Lines

Posted Image

Still gotta clean up my wiring and fix a leak on the tranny cooler lines which is probably just o rings.

those lines turned out good, hopefully they didnt give you to much of a problem.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

damn i didnt know u were over here! But yea they look great i wanna do everything in ss line now.

little up date well dosent seem like a big deal to you guys probably but i got the back garage cleaned and lots of free space, but i finally got the bed switched to the back garage, and ready to be cleaned. Also ironed out all of little problems in the front and tied everything up. Also had to change the o ring for the oil filter adapter. Got the bench seat put back in and bolted down because i dont wanna rush finishin up the seat brackets. Tomorrow i hope to clean and prep the underside of the bed for paint, just havent decided what im gonna paint it with. got a couple of the underside of the bed just so u can see what i gotta work with.

Posted Image

the wife wants me to do all her lines on her 94 two door, summit has some kits you just slide over your

existing lines. http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...mp;autoview=sku

as for what to paint the bottom of the bed, i just use the por 15 on it.

the truck is coming together nicely,its come along way.

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

yea i have a ton of por 15 left, but i wanna see if there is a way i can use something that i dont have to take verything down to bare metal. theres a lot of original spray on shit on there and i dont wanna take the time to sand it all off i just wanna do a little sanding cleaning and put some paint on it. i have some ruberized undercoating rattle cans but idk if i trust that stuff yet.

i tried some of the rubber coating on my frame dont remember the brand, its held up for about a year.

i've got some spots that need to be resprayed.

also you could use herculiner on it aswell, i did the inside of the cab of my old

78 chevy with it. it came out pretty good. i just scuffed up the paint and rolled it on with a roller.

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

Archived