Chevy Restoration Build

i got a LOT done today compared to what i had been getting done which was very slow.

well heres the pics

Posted Image

Drivers side

Posted Image

Passenger side

Posted Image

tank

Posted Image

everything on the truck started like this, most of it is much better but i still have some clean up to do tomorrow before paint, if u can see one of the lines straight snapped from how badly it was rusted so i ordered a whole new sending unit.

Posted Image

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

Well i got the back half COMPLETLY stripped. I also painted one section while following the directions with marine clean and metal prep products. 4 coats of por 15 and im gonna see what its like tomorrow to make sure everythings lookin good before i do the rest of the frame.

preped ready for paint

Posted Image

4 coats.

Posted Image

looking good man!!!

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

thanks fellas.... i should have the whole frame painted tonight, at least i hope so that i can begin reassembly tomorrow. got some very needed parts today still waiting on my u bolts tho, should b here by friday.

Posted Image

well i got a good amount of work done today. Also ordered about 500ish in new parts, new springs, new stock bushings, new fuel pump, and fuel line as well as a bunch of hardware for boths that i know once i take off will not be reusable.

Pics

Passenger side

Posted Image

Drivers side

Posted Image

there are a couple spots where it dosent look nice and smooth, but its still strong and nice and solid. i may redo them when i finish up with the insides of the frame and cross members. gettin close to done, just waitin on parts now.

good work man. you have definitely turned this truck around.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived