Jump to content

Need some opinions...Coax or component?


sebringR/T

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so its been a long while since I have posted, but I'm getting ready to come into some money and I am planning on buying an American Bass 350.4 to run my doors. Now this is where I need some help. I'm currently running stock speakers, but my truck came with the premium sound package. The speakers that are in it are 5x7/6x8s, but the front speakers contain a small round mid and a small tweeter in the same enclosure. Since the tweeter isn't separate should I just run a good set of coaxs in the front and back doors, or should I spend the extra money on a set of components in the front doors and a set of coax in the rear? And should I stay with the stock size or go ahead and change to a round speaker? I've been told that the round speakers tend to sound better, but the set of Infinitys I had in my old car were 6x9 and sounded amazing.

Any help is appreciated!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1053 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...