Jump to content

Selling a Car on Craigslist


Recommended Posts

Posted

I would list it but under your email pick hide and put your phone number in the ad. It will help avoid a lot of the spam emails. Other than that listen to what others have said about cash in hand to drive it, etc. When I lived in Phoenix I was buying, trading, and selling cars on CL all the time. I made about $20k profit the last year I did it.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2868 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...