From_the_Valley Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 I was about to pick up a set of the image dynamics ctx65cs until I came across the new sundown comps. Anyone have a set? I noticed they're 60 rms but does that really affect loundness or sq from them? They sure look good but how do they compare to other entry level comps around $200
OrionStang Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Well, they are 60 rms per side, but I have mine on 125 per side and they still sound clean and don't get warm at all. They are a good sounding set for mid level stuff. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
From_the_Valley Posted December 24, 2012 Author Report Posted December 24, 2012 Thanks, I might pull the trigger on them. Hopefully someone will do a full review on here one day.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.