whats your fav gaming mouse?

everyday i think im more of a noob

im now seeing that your mousepad can make a huge difference in performance on shooting games

i just bought a steel series black ops 2 mouse pad $14.99

http://steelseries.com/products/games/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/steelseries-qck-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-soldier-edition

this things huge but not as large as audiofanaticz

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

everyday i think im more of a noob

im now seeing that your mousepad can make a huge difference in performance on shooting games

i just bought a steel series black ops 2 mouse pad $14.99

http://steelseries.c...soldier-edition

this things huge but not as large as audiofanaticz

Yeah, I even purchased the recommended mouse pad for my Steelseries Sensei. http://steelseries.com/us/products/surfaces/steelseries-4hd

I like my Lachesis as well. I haven't used it in about a year (feet fell off and never ordered replacements, plus NZXT sent me one of their Avatar S mice). I loved the 4000 dpi, mainly since I didn't need a large area for mouse movements (not enough room on the desk anyway). I loved the fact that I only needed a few inches. It wasn't because it made me "feel pro"

It took a while to get used to 4000 dpi, but now it's hard to use a normal cheap 400 dpi mouse. It was a hell of an adjustment when I switched to the Avatar S, since it's only 1600 dpi (it's about $30 or $40, but I got it for free :P).

My only beef with the Avatar S is the mouse wheel is way too smooth, so when the gap around the wheel gets gunked up, it's almost impossible to grip especially with sweaty hands.

As far as keyboards, I'm thinking of going mechanical as well, but I'm thinking of going for full N-key rollover. I do like my Lycosa, but sometimes the keys get "stuck" and the only way to fix it is to unplug and plug the USB connector (really sucks when it happens in the middle of a firefight and you're uncontrollably strafing). I haven't decided if I want to stick with Razer, or grab something like a MAX Keyboard. Backlit is preferred

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Lol, yes, first pic i found with the mouse pad....

China SKS, yes 7.62x39, tapco stock, braaska m16 red dot scope, Murrays firing pin so no slam fires for this guy with the stock free floating pin, a little trigger work done, but still not happy with it yet... LoL Oh and 20rd mags pictured also got high capacity metal ones that obama wants to ban ;)

Oh yes, and from what I can tell its a type 56 too, she is a little old, but i love it.

You're left handed arent you?

Microsoft intellimouse USB.

The 6$ choice of
worldwide.

Used the intellimouse for over 8 years of gaming, my choice of mouse for sure. And free keyboard ftw and kick monster ass..... banned from 150+ servers for "hacking".. they just dont know what the real secret to gaming is. Cheap shit and skills.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

i really like my logitech mx518. hasnt let me down yet. an is great for all the fps's i play, from BF3 to gotham city imposters.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

I had a Razer Naga for over 2 years. Absolutely loved the thing. I only stopped using it about 2 months ago because it started double-clicking on left clicks and every time I took it apart and cleaned the contacts it just started double-clicking again a day or two later. Decided to try out a Logitech G600 to see how it compared and fell in love with it. It's a bit heavier and larger so it's trickier to pick up if you have small hands but I like the heavier feel personally. It has the same 12-button grid on the thumb but the key shapes make them feel like 2 separate groups of 6 so it's much easier to get used to (though after my first week with the Naga I mastered the feel of those buttons). It also has a 3rd "click" button to the right of the right-click that can be used for whatever you want (DPI shift, modifier for thumb-buttons, etc.)

I realize the OP doesn't want lots of buttons but the G600 is definitely worth a look for anyone who is in the mouse market. I've played everything from WoW to BF3 to SC2 and all genres in between. The extra buttons aren't just useful in MMO's, every game can find a use for them (control groups in SC2 is one of my favorites). I'd recommend seeing if you can "test drive" one at a friend's house or a retail store to make sure the size is comfortable in your hands first though, otherwise you may wind up sending it back if you have little girl hands. :P

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived