Afficionado Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 I have a toyota corolla that i want to do something to. my only real requirement is to be able to do a hair trick, it doesn't even have to be a crazy one, just a hair trick. I was wondering what opinions would be on minimum needed for a hair trick on all ends. minimum alt/battery, amp, subs, and box dimensions. thanks for any help. If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.
SnowDrifter Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 A 4 15s wall and 10k should do it ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Guest Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 there is no minimum. every car is different. you want a guaranteed hair trick? wall it off.
Afficionado Posted December 27, 2012 Author Report Posted December 27, 2012 yar, this is what i figured, still curious on other things. i know no one will be able to get me exact, but i just wanted to know if say 3500 W would be enough or if 10k is what is needed. things like that. If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.
Emmet Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 yar, this is what i figured, still curious on other things. i know no one will be able to get me exact, but i just wanted to know if say 3500 W would be enough or if 10k is what is needed. things like that. Honestly I doubt anyone could answer your question unless they have the same car. Best bet? Wall it off. Find some bitches to hairtrick. If it doesn't work walk away and rebuild. Welcome to car audio. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
yourstruly232 Posted April 28, 2013 Report Posted April 28, 2013 I got a 2000 Corolla with 2 12s on 1600 watts and sounds decent
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.