scooter99 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 I like where you're going with this. As a contractor I like the work you're doing in the house too. That looks like Canare Star Quad and Rean Connectors. Those are good products for sure. Where are you learning from on the RCA's? Done them before? I'm assuming not since you said first for everything. If you need some help hit me up. I make my own as well. Looking forward to more! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Ryan Brawley Posted December 10, 2013 Author Report Posted December 10, 2013 I found a how to. It's canare L-2T2S+ it is mic cable. it's twisted and shielded. This is the write up I found on it (at bottom of post) Thanks for the offer to help also If I run into a snag I will definitely pm you. Never made a rca cable either The work on the house is also my first time doing most the work. I'm a very hands on person there are very few things I feel I need to pay someone to do. Only thing in the house I did not do was carpet. I'm in the middle I drywall in the entire bathroom. Need to sand it tomorrow night. First time installing a tub was interesting also. My buddy and I spent a few hours scratching our heads then realized when we opened the box we threw the instructions out of the box while opening it. I realized it by walking by a paper asking what is this. We both were laughing our asses off. http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/remotes-cables-accessories-tweaks/13000-how-solder-illustrated-diy-guide-making-your-own-cables.html
scooter99 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 That's a great review. Good read thanks for posting it. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Ryan Brawley Posted December 10, 2013 Author Report Posted December 10, 2013 That's a great review. Good read thanks for posting it. No problem
Ryan Brawley Posted March 20, 2014 Author Report Posted March 20, 2014 Been slammed with real life. Got some work done on the beetle. Got a test cover done for the pillars Finally got to working on the doors. 1 door is done. Speakers wired up with 12g sky high wire. Wire ran through stock areas. Mounted speaker and drilled a hole for the wire to go through so it wouldn't get caught on the window. Without grommet With grommet Door wired up Door completed one layer of second skin on the inside of door and one on the outside. With a layer of frost king to help keep the car a little cooler.
FieroGrande Posted March 20, 2014 Report Posted March 20, 2014 I like the awesome covers for the pillars. Great job
jeepbass1 Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 Love the pillars!! Especially the insert rings! Awesome build.
Ryan Brawley Posted April 12, 2014 Author Report Posted April 12, 2014 Getting the inline fuse panel done today. It's coming out alright. To many ideas in my head. Decided to go with this one for now. Put some pictures up when it's mounted.
Ryan Brawley Posted April 12, 2014 Author Report Posted April 12, 2014 Fuse panel mounted. Just waiting for my distro block to run the wires. Here are pictures of different angles with and with out the covers and filter on.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.