David Posted January 30, 2008 Author Report Posted January 30, 2008 no worries mane... its prob better because my home owners insurance really frowns upon 2 Pits in 1 household ftl! but if anything changes let me know, i really like him and i know "Kiki" would just love him FTW!yea my renters Insurance didnt want anything todo with me when they found out we had 2 bullies, they would shit if I told em Im gonna have 3 now LOLIf for some reason we end up not keeping him you will be the first person I call, I know he would goto a good home.
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted January 30, 2008 Report Posted January 30, 2008 yeah your girl is bigger than Rufus, its not everyday you see a female that big and that pretty she is adorable. extreme post up a pic of your female of how she looks right now, I feed my pits ukanuba(sp) pitbull formula and it is the shiizznit (thanks to meade for reccomending it, I want to try the food that Michelle sells but I am kinda afriad to switch foods, Rufus is a picky eater) no problem bro.. i am at my parents..3 blocks away from my house.. i will post some pics of her in a bit.. i have a few i can post she is a pretty dog.. IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted February 4, 2008 Report Posted February 4, 2008 here ya go david.. these pics were taken today... IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
David Posted February 7, 2008 Author Report Posted February 7, 2008 if that dog wieghs more than 60 pounds I would be shocked, rufus wieghs 72 pounds right now and he is WAY bigger Than her, she is a good looking dog though.
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted February 7, 2008 Report Posted February 7, 2008 if that dog wieghs more than 60 pounds I would be shocked, rufus wieghs 72 pounds right now and he is WAY bigger Than her, she is a good looking dog though. i need to get her weighed... he feels over 60 lbs.. plus i have a bad disc in my lower back.. so.. she is big and bulky.. so.. i guess it seem she is heavier than she is.. but.. yeah... she is ok.. i wnat to get her mated this next go around.. 4 months away.. IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
David Posted February 7, 2008 Author Report Posted February 7, 2008 get a pic of her Chest, I wanna see how wide her chest is, she looks small though could be the pics but Im not sure, can post a pic of her chest ?
BURRITO Posted February 7, 2008 Report Posted February 7, 2008 hey david, any updated pics?? im real curious to see how "Oreo" is doing especialy... Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
David Posted February 9, 2008 Author Report Posted February 9, 2008 I have a pic of oreo for you burrito, and a shot of daddy outside in the sun. justin, this is 72 pounds of pure muscle now compare to your red, rufus's chest is 13.3/4"( outside shoulder to outside shoulder) wide, his head is 7" wide, floor to center of shoulder 18.5 "s not even a yr old yet, hopefully he doesnt get to much bigger, as it is now he wins in tug-a-war when he wants to lol oreo 5 weeks old on this comming sunday. rufus 1yr old last week of this comming march.
David Posted February 9, 2008 Author Report Posted February 9, 2008 Rufus and Odie, the lil guy is pretty fiesty, has no problems trying test daddy, its kinda funny to watch. and rufus is pretty gentle considering he is 10x bigger then them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.