My Pitbull Mix Puppies

still going ? has trill tried to get her at all? when will you mate them?

and be prepared, its alot of work.

i think she is in the "willing" stage right now, b/c the other night, they were cuddling, and licking on each other, and stuff. This is the end of her 2nd week, so she should be done soon. I'll mate them the 1st heat she comes into after we move from here.

Shit dude, i know i aint ready. this bleading shit is wearing me out :(

get a pic of her Chest, I wanna see how wide her chest is, she looks small though could be the pics but Im not sure, can post a pic of her chest ?

yeah.. she ahs a small chest.. she is probabily a good 40-50 lbs...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I have a pic of oreo for you burrito, and a shot of daddy outside in the sun.

oreo 5 weeks old on this comming sunday.

Posted Image

well i showed him to wifey earlier and she totally loves him :blush: we waited untill just now to show him to my son... needless to say he went nuts when he saw him! :) hows he doing? looks like he's a perfect puppy.... 5 weeks old today by next weekend he should be ready to come home FTW!!! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

well i showed him to wifey earlier and she totally loves him :blush: we waited untill just now to show him to my son... needless to say he went nuts when he saw him! :) hows he doing? looks like he's a perfect puppy.... 5 weeks old today by next weekend he should be ready to come home FTW!!! :)

thats awesome.

and the pups are all doing great, I have 3 pretty lil females left.

thats awesome.

and the pups are all doing great, I have 3 pretty lil females left.

cool i'll get the word out on the last 3... if you could post up a pic of just those 3 that would be the awesome!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I'm new here. But I've been raising Gamebred Pits for over 10 yrs. Mostly Bolio and Redboy Jocko stuff. I sold most of my dog about a year ago. I think thats when this car audio bug bit me again. Guess I traded one hobbie for another. Atless this one won't cost as much. I had over 30 dogs. 800 a month just to feed them...lol I'll see if a can dig up some Picture for you guys.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Archived