finkster Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Drilling isn't a bad option here. Sometimes it's easier to remove the door to drill if you dont have one that will fit on the inside of the door. It's not a big deal...Takes all of 15 minutes, MAKE SURE you use a grommet. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
jbondox Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 We normally repin the harness if there is empty or unused pins, they can be had from the dealer. Other wise we run a new boot like you linked to. Besides it being done correctly, you feel better not buggering up your vehicle. SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
jbondox Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Removing the doors usually causes alignment issues, especially in Asian and domestic vehicles SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
DR.TINGTING!!! Posted December 29, 2012 Author Report Posted December 29, 2012 How do you make the holes? I don't see how I could get a drill in there. I know the driver side has 2 unused pins but I need at least 6 and how many watts can you run through the pins?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.