XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 well.. i have been focusing on the weather as of late, because i only work when it is nice outside.. i have no clue why. But anyway.. they are calling for snow as low as Yuba city / marysville tomorrow nite ( tuesday nite) I live in the northern sacramento valley in between sacramento and chico. and i am at 92 ft above sea level... so it has to be pretty cold here to get snow.. the last time we had snow i was 8 years old.. so.. it was been a while since i am 26 now... I will post pics IF IT HAPPENS!!! Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
sactownstang Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 I am outside right now here in downtown. It's clear out 36 degrees. my bad i guess its tuesday morning!!! Quote
EricM9104 Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 Meh. It's been snowing lightly off and on here. Oddly enough, a neighboring town that isn't as close to the Cascades as my town is, they got more snow than us!!! :mad: Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted January 29, 2008 Author Report Posted January 29, 2008 I am outside right now here in downtown. It's clear out 36 degrees. my bad i guess its tuesday morning!!! i said the exact same thing... it was clear the last 2 nights.. so.. then today it is pouring ass rain.. :I so.. i guess we will see if it snows tonite... it is fuckin cold out there.. i had to take my dog out to go potty, bout froze my ass off.. Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted January 29, 2008 Author Report Posted January 29, 2008 Meh.It's been snowing lightly off and on here. Oddly enough, a neighboring town that isn't as close to the Cascades as my town is, they got more snow than us!!! :mad: yes... but you are in Oregon... your elevation is like... 4,000... my elevation is like... 92 feet.. see what i am saying.. Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted January 30, 2008 Author Report Posted January 30, 2008 with windchill.. we are at 35 degrees.. under partly cloudy skies... maybe snow after all Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.