Trying to Do my home work before purchase. I am looking for a remote start/alarm. I am contemplating the Viper 5704. So far my shopping list includes.

Viper 5704

Vsm200 (smartStart)

507M Tilt Sensor

508D Invisibeam field sensor

516L Programmable Voice System

DBall (interface for my GM +passkey)

I would like the remote start to turn on the heated seats in my car when it is cold. Those leather seats suck in the cold. The factory remote start will not turn on the heated seats currently.

I am also interested in tapping into the windows for auto roll up when armed and maybe roll down on start in the summer.

Will the 5704 have enough aux inputs to accomplish all of the above.

Current vehicle is a 2006 HHR 2LT.

HU = Alpine CDA-9827

4Ch = Rockford Fosgate 551x For Sale

Currently upgraded to JBL GTO1004

6.5 Alpine SPR-60C Front Doors and A pillars.

6.5 Alpine SPR-60 Rear Doors

Mono = JBL GTO14001

Sub = FI Audio 15" BL Fully Loaded.

I do believe it will. Your seats shut off on their own once warm right? It should just take one output.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You can make the oem RS kick on the seats.

Couple relays and a switch for summertime.

All good.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I do believe it will. Your seats shut off on their own once warm right? It should just take one output.

They actually dont shut off when warm and have 2 stages of heat. First time you press the button in the dash they go on full blast next press turns it down a notch a third press turns them off.

HU = Alpine CDA-9827

Mono = JBL GTO14001

The 5704 has 4 aux outputs + the trunk pop for a grand total of 5. All of the devices you listed don't require any "outputs" as they are activated or turned "on" with you locking the car. The aux outputs are for things you want to control from the key fob. Turning your heated seats on would be on one aux channel, windows up would be on another channel, windows down would be on a 3rd channel. If you have no trunk pop/release, you could do sunroof open on the trunk pop channel, and sunroof closed on your 4th channel. Windows and sunroof would require you to buy QTY 2 530T also.

MotoCARR

MECP Advanced

Need wiresheets for your car? Let me know!

Authorized DEI & Omega Remote Start/Security Dealer

The 5704 has 4 aux outputs + the trunk pop for a grand total of 5. All of the devices you listed don't require any "outputs" as they are activated or turned "on" with you locking the car. The aux outputs are for things you want to control from the key fob. Turning your heated seats on would be on one aux channel, windows up would be on another channel, windows down would be on a 3rd channel. If you have no trunk pop/release, you could do sunroof open on the trunk pop channel, and sunroof closed on your 4th channel. Windows and sunroof would require you to buy QTY 2 530T also.

I was researching window mechanisms. They list a 529T For sunroof. But it only rolls windows up. Not 2 stage. I also saw the 530T and they list it only covers 2 windows. I do not have a trunk pop currently. It is a hatch. I added a trunk solenoid to my last car. Was contemplating adding one to this one.

So would I need to use 2 530T's and a 529T or can the sunroof be added to a 530T?

HU = Alpine CDA-9827

Mono = JBL GTO14001

• 3 months later...

I was researching window mechanisms. They list a 529T For sunroof. But it only rolls windows up. Not 2 stage. I also saw the 530T and they list it only covers 2 windows. I do not have a trunk pop currently. It is a hatch. I added a trunk solenoid to my last car. Was contemplating adding one to this one.

So would I need to use 2 530T's and a 529T or can the sunroof be added to a 530T?

you need 2 530t and a 529t

Archived