i stumbled across these

anyone famaliar with them?

i might order 2 for fun with friends

41joglfyy%2BL._SS400_.jpg

brass-knuckles-tazer.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00520BKM0/?tag=047-20

Not trying to be a dick but do you think about shit before you post bro? Who the hell in their right mind buys shit like this they are made for self defense all the while I think they are stupid as hell but point being items like this are supposed to be for a situation you need to get out of not to play around and be dumb...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I have never had any and dont plan on getting any because if I am in a situation that calls for having to tase someone i dont wanna be close enough for them to grab me. Not to mention when you are in a situation where you need to defend yourself do you know of an attacker that you can talk to and say "Hold up let me get my taser knuckles so we can fight" and they stand there and wait for you to get ready? ??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

I love the review on that:

I purchased this after I was confronted by some punks demanding that I hand over my money. I'm a relatively fit guy, but I was no match for them. That is when I realized that I need to protect myself. The day after I bought this product I went to the very same Wal-Mart parking lot when I was first mugged. I approached the group of hooligans standing outside the entrance, concealing my secret weapon.

I cooly asked "Remember me?".

One of them looked up and said, "Have you come back to buy some Samoas or Thin Mints? My Girl Scout Troop needs to raise more money!"

I replied with "you're not taking my money this time". "But sir, they're delicious!", she said.

I whipped out my Knuckle Blaster Stun Gun hand and shouted "WRONG MOVE B****!" The five girl scouts ran away screaming.

As I pounded my chest in victory, I accidentally activated the stun gun and applied 950,000 Volts to my right nipple. I woke up 4 hours later to the sound of heavy footsteps. Those Girl Scouts had brought their fathers. But I was ready. I lunged at the largest one with a cry of "RAGGLE FRAGGLE!!!" and hit him in the stomach. He hit the ground harder than a fat kid on a jungle gym.

As the others began to circle around me, I changed techniques. Holding both of my hands in tight fists, I rased my arms to my sides and initiated the helicopter spin. They all backed off, fearing my impressive RPM. After a while I started getting dizzy, and one of the fathers decided to try to tackle me. As he ran to me stood there, dizzy and queasy; time was going real slow. Then I remembered. I had eaten lunch at Chipotle and the burrito was fighting its way back up my stomach.

I tuned toward my enemy and launched a stream of projectile vomit at him, knocking him to the ground. Then I started singing "Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the.... FLOOOOORRR!!!!"

I grabbed my Knuckle Blasher Stun Gun and shoved it into my mouth, running headfirst at my foes, electrocuting them with my teeth. Eventually they were all unconscious, and I walked home victorious.

Hahaha

XS-power1.jpg

I have never had any and dont plan on getting any because if I am in a situation that calls for having to tase someone i dont wanna be close enough for them to grab me. Not to mention when you are in a situation where you need to defend yourself do you know of an attacker that you can talk to and say "Hold up let me get my taser knuckles so we can fight" and they stand there and wait for you to get ready? ??

thanks 4 your opinion on this weapon

i appreciate it

i asked if anyone is famaliar with them

then i made my immature comment because

i assume these things dont hurt much at all and work for a second at a time

theyre $30 ffs

but why do u guys flame me so hard 4 my immature comments? (especially in the weapons forum)

im a car audio noob

with weapons im a complete idiot, but i guess im gonna stay that way if i ask questions here

and frickin knuckles with tasers on them is interesting and a good topic 2 me, and maybe someone else too

even if the funny review is more interesting than the knuckles

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

i appreciate it

theyre $30 ffs

but why do u guys flame me so hard 4 my immature comments? (especially in the weapons forum)

im a car audio noob

with weapons im a complete idiot, but i guess im gonna stay that way if i ask questions here

and frickin knuckles with tasers on them is interesting and a good topic 2 me, and maybe someone else too

No one is trying to flame you dude but this is a gun forum and with weapons comes responsibility and a level of maturity that should be displayed and some of your content here makes you seem immature bro. Not trying to be mean just stating facts man. Also with weapons under as much scrutiny as they currently are now isnt the to be posting stupid stuff.

If you have a true question we will help but most of your content lately here portrays you as a jackass man. Just giving you my opinion again you can think I am being a dick but truth hurts

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

i appreciate it

theyre $30 ffs

im a car audio noob

No one is trying to flame you dude but this is a gun forum and with weapons comes responsibility and a level of maturity that should be displayed and some of your content here makes you seem immature bro. Not trying to be mean just stating facts man. Also with weapons under as much scrutiny as they currently are now isnt the to be posting stupid stuff.

If you have a true question we will help but most of your content lately here portrays you as a jackass man. Just giving you my opinion again you can think I am being a dick but truth hurts

thanks 4 telling me these things and not just giving the banhammer

however i have only made 1 topic in the weapons forum (besides this one)

and i think it had a good response lol (u were the 1st post after all)

trade your guns for food

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/158568-trade-your-guns-for-food/

the rest of my "jackass content" was questions in the shoot the guns breeze thread

questions that were so noob i was accused of trolling

excuse me for being someone who is very clueless about guns and gun control

and wanting 2 ask some guys who look pro some questions

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Archived