Sundown Audio

Zapco ZX26k

purplesyrup

Looks like a old ab1000 which some extra inputs.. Is this Korean based since zapco moved its production overseas

Well shit, thats not what I wanted to hear, Now the pricing seems sky high.

dontlike.jpg

Yep you can get 35 K http://www.lojadosomautomotivo.com.br/stetsom-35k2-vulcan-35200-rms-24v.html that´s 2.850 $ + shipping!

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Looks like a old ab1000 which some extra inputs.. Is this Korean based since zapco moved its production overseas

dontlike.jpg

Yep you can get 35 K http://www.lojadosom...00-rms-24v.html that´s 2.850 $ + shipping!

Well, i'm going to guess that Zapco is much better in the SQ area than the Stetsom, that is Zapco's claim on that amp, That they built that class do to surpass the specs of class a/b SQ amps, or "designed it" then had it built. who knows. The SNR on that stetsom is 90db and the SNR on the Zapco is 120db which technically speaking should make a large difference. But maybe not, someone chime in if i'm inaccurate or completely incorrect. The distortion readings were almost the same on both amps.

XS-power1.jpg

dontlike.jpg

Yep you can get 35 K http://www.lojadosom...00-rms-24v.html that´s 2.850 $ + shipping!

Well, i'm going to guess that Zapco is much better in the SQ area than the Stetsom, that is Zapco's claim on that amp, That they built that class do to surpass the specs of class a/b SQ amps, or "designed it" then had it built. who knows. The SNR on that stetsom is 90db and the SNR on the Zapco is 120db which technically speaking should make a large difference. But maybe not, someone chime in if i'm inaccurate or completely incorrect. The distortion readings were almost the same on both amps.

I think 20 K+ amps are burp amps and have nothing to do with SQ, and i showed the Stetsom only to show the big guy in the scene and you get 3 with shipping than 1 Zapco.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

dontlike.jpg

I think 20 K+ amps are burp amps and have nothing to do with SQ, and i showed the Stetsom only to show the big guy in the scene and you get 3 with shipping than 1 Zapco.

I know exactly what you mean, I'm just trying to make excuses to myself to trick my mind into thinking that it may be worth it's price. Lol

XS-power1.jpg

You have any idea how much power you can get for 10 grand? Not worth it imo

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived