Sundown Audio

am in a dilemma

pittross

I'll have you know, my mouth is also pretty.

put yourself in a bad spot with that claim

"So said the guy that wanted you to finish the Job"

:drink40:

I'll have you know, my mouth is also pretty.

put yourself in a bad spot with that claim

"So said the guy that wanted you to finish the Job"

:drink40:

im just gonna sit bk an watch this now lol :popcorn:

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

well since you said bang for the buck the Lanzar would be the obvious choice since it is the cheapest.

yea but this amp cost hu im just planing for the fewter just in case i wanna do 2 18'' u know

builds are never done you will always be planning on the future build. Have to start somewhere.

oh, you are the guy with the wheelchair van...

Yeah, well, what do you want to do? chase numbers, just jam out to music, kill neighborhood animals with subsonic frequencies? Once you know what you want you can move forward. You can't just change crap around after you ask about what amp is best

Yeah, well, what do you want to do? chase numbers, just jam out to music, kill neighborhood animals with subsonic frequencies? Once you know what you want you can move forward. You can't just change crap around after you ask about what amp is best

True.. if you change the subs you may need to change the amp too to best suit the sub.

well since you said bang for the buck the Lanzar would be the obvious choice since it is the cheapest.

yea but this amp cost hu im just planing for the fewter just in case i wanna do 2 18'' u know

ummmm what?

i just whant to get good amps now just in case i up grade latter

you wont know what amp is best until you know what your final ohm load is going to be.

lol this just jam out to music, kill neighborhood animals :deadhorse::drink40:

True.. if you change the subs you may need to change the amp too to best suit the sub.

if i do up grade it will be

HDC318 Copper Coil

Archived