mbdblue Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 Pictures of all 3 cars would be appreciated so we know what we're looking at. That would be a very dumb decision to trade him for the Spectra. You hate it right? Sell it, and buy a Durango off CL that's in better shape with probably better miles. Plus have money left over to buy new audio upgrades. ^^^thats probably a good idea....weigh out how many things you'll have to fix on it....being a 98, Im guessing its well over 100k miles right? I don't know about your friends, but I would NEVER buy a car from mine... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Neckbeard Posted January 2, 2013 Author Report Posted January 2, 2013 if you like the durango, and hate your cars, you don't drive far, gas is not an issue, so why not? what year is it anyway? mileage? 1998, no more than 160k Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
KMS Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 I'm thinking your friend who owns that Durango is a teenager and abuses that vehicle by what I gather by this. "This durango is kinda beat up because we've fucked around late nights" I'd just get one off of CL that's stock with low miles. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Neckbeard Posted January 2, 2013 Author Report Posted January 2, 2013 I'm thinking your friend who owns that Durango is a teenager and abuses that vehicle by what I gather by this. "This durango is kinda beat up because we've fucked around late nights" I'd just get one off of CL that's stock with low miles. oooh ya, hes only 17 i think Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
KMS Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 I'm thinking your friend who owns that Durango is a teenager and abuses that vehicle by what I gather by this. "This durango is kinda beat up because we've fucked around late nights" I'd just get one off of CL that's stock with low miles. oooh ya, hes only 17 i think I'm looking on my local craigslist and see tons of Durangos worth less then what you can sell the Spectra for. There are a lot of durangos that are 2002-2003 so you can set something newer like that. There are a lot of late 90's models too under 3 grand. Sell the Spectra. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.