A bad day for Illinois! Possible Gun ban!

if only i didnt get into a fight when i was 19 and lost my gun rights for life :(

oh well....... lol

Must have been a dv its a stupid world, not to be a dick but even if i had a felony i would get a gun just to save my ass in this fucked up world especially after being shot 3 times by some gangbanger

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

if only i didnt get into a fight when i was 19 and lost my gun rights for life :(

oh well....... lol

Must have been a dv its a stupid world, not to be a dick but even if i had a felony i would get a gun just to save my ass in this fucked up world especially after being shot 3 times by some gangbanger

felony assault and battery (beat the shit out of a old friend because he robbed like 10 grand worth of stuff from my other friends house) then i ran from it for 2 years was convicted in 2009 they dropped the battery down to a misdemeanor and kept felony bail jumping class H

shit sucked was on probation for 3 years and sat 7 months... defiantly learned my lesson.. i use to hunt when i was a kid.. now i cant... i think maybe with a bow but still.. never really thought about the negative effects it would have on my future life but yah know... YOLO?

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

We should ban cars to they kill more than guns

Look at the number of people that are murdered every year and see how the number of guns used in said murders is dwarfed by the number of people stabbed or beaten to death, then to add more to it, look at how many, out of the total of gun related murders, are actually committed with "assault weapons" and you get a super small number. This isn't about keeping the citizens safe. It is about another agenda, not yet revealed to us, as at this point we could still defend ourselves.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Does anyone know if it's been approved or not? We gotta stop it now man.. It happens on on state it will happen everywhere.. Look how it is in Mexico it is illegal to own guns now and only ones who have guns are yiu guessed it the cartels and the government..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived