wellington Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 Figured it's the new year and I should get around to this. So I did. Screwed everything down with screws for now (going with t-nuts and hex bolts to add a touch of class) Basically going to look like this except all the wires will be about 2" from the inputs with a hole and grommet and look really clean. I will probably cover it with carpet or vinyl or something and possibly top it off with a cover (beauty something, can't remember the name) First time I've done something like this so go easy on me 2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club
kl0wn Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 Another option to look into when covering the wood, is black suede. I covered my false floor in black suede and I love how it looks. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 Beauty panel 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Red-navi-916 Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 Where is this amp rack u speak of? But i agree a beauty panel to hide wires would look better over that BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
poorfish88 Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 I like your old school Sony amp, back when Sony amps were good.
wellington Posted January 3, 2013 Author Report Posted January 3, 2013 Where is this amp rack u speak of? But i agree a beauty panel to hide wires would look better over that Ok what would you call this then? 2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.