Sonic Electronix

Favorite movies with bass! (house shakers only)

I actually use it as a bass guitar cab so its in my bass setup. in theaters they used 4 - 16 of these horns. I could go on like james may about them but ill let pictures do the talking. :edit: car audio forum and here I am showing off my bass shit in my second post. :lol: HEY second picure you see a pioneer PRS80 box, a cheap pioneer HU box and a set of infinity comps. lol

IMG_0914.jpg

first day i brought it home.

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

Stargate; when the ring transporters activate and the sound of the death gliders is pretty nasty. Immortals was pretty sick too despite what people have said about it. The same with Sucker Punch.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

The first paranormal activity. Every time some "spooky" shit happens there's low constant bass that shakes everything in the room and makes stuff fall off my coffee table.

Edit: 500th post!! :woot:

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

IMG_0904.jpg

Holy Crap that is Freakin' Awesome. I haven't seen one of those in a minute- and I never got to experience one in a theater. I have heard huge CV Horn Loaded Rigs in clubs before- they make your insides feel funny. :D

Good stuff brother!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Can't believe no one has said Password Swordfish...the bomb is beast :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived