1 xs 3100-1 opt yellow

I feel that the 3100 would make me happy and be worth the money, but i wanna know how the xs compare to 2 yellows. Thats what im faced with know with upcoming income taxes i have a yellow but im thinking about adding another, but if the xs can hold its own compared to 2 yellow ill get the xs. i want to know if anyone would still xs.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

You can´t compare XS with other batt´s than Stinger, quote from XS-Nathan vew times ago, all other batt´s have to diffrent technic.

If you looking for a good batt offer here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/144556-dont-seem-like-a-bad-deal/

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

ill put it another way. would 2 batterys be better than 1 even if the 1 is way batter?

I would say if you took 2 batt´s out of my guess the D 3100 would be a good bit stronger, but it´s only half the price.

To see the quality of a XS batt look at this vid, the other batt´s are near the spec´s of the XS.

On your side if you have the place buy 3 of the batt´s out of the offer, that would be stronger than the XS.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Not naming brands if thats a prob. lets say i have 1- 3100 and 1- blank batt if i added another blank. would i be better with the 3100. not tryin to vs for trouble.

tryin to build best power supply for my system. why buy 2 when 1 would handle everything? i have'nt had any use with xs. dont have money to waste.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

yeah im all for the xs but if its even close to 2 other batts id buy 1. but it seems 2 even cheap batts would be best for power supply. id go xs if it will solve me probs

Archived