2007 Volvo S40: LOOK WHAT I GOT!!! Deal of the century!

Looks good, car looks good as well.

Thanks ya. I try hard. Wash ittwice a week considering i have my rims on. Damn salt...

My suburban in the paint booth getting ready.

So no salt on that :)

Yes salt sucks.

Stupid Michigan roads are horrible here too.

I want to see vids though so hurry up lol

Haha im trying! In the mean time check out our youtube channel for all of our current systems. LABaudio502

Ill get the amp rack done bythe end of this month so be watching!

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Link to our newest video!! Explaining some things... Showing off the loudness of those T2's and also the pure SQ

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

I like those components the mid looks actually pretty beefy lol

It sounds beefy!! I love it! Like i said they are loud as helllllll. Great midbass response

i might have to get me some to try out when i do my highs!

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

I like those components the mid looks actually pretty beefy lol

It sounds beefy!! I love it! Like i said they are loud as helllllll. Great midbass response

i might have to get me some to try out when i do my highs!

My friend has the T1's running on around 75 rms on a JL amp i have the T2's running on my stock amp. Lol. Getting about 50-60 rms. and they sound 10x better, clearer, and louder i think its funny. Lmao!

Alright.. Updates... Sad ones at that

FRIEEDDDDDD my Punch 75 :(((((. Idek how either. Needless to say im pissed.

Good news though- gettin a Punch 400-2 for $35 :D to run my T2's

Anndddd my moms gettin me a T1000-1BDCP, since technically the Punch 75 was hers (momma bass head?) she wants something of the same quality to replace it. Eventually ill get the 75 fixed. I blew a tiny red capacitor, nd a silver capacitor....dont wanna attempt the fix by myself so ill take it somewhere local.

ALSO. I got an AudioControl LC2i for my mids/highs and sub rca's.

Should be bangin again here soon. Patienceeeee

• 2 weeks later...

Updatesssss! I hooked up an old Custic Power Logic 360 to my front doors. Can yousay SOUND QUALITY LOUDNESS. Love it! Definatly my new temp door speaker amp!

I got a Rockford 4 gauge wiring kit (ebay for $40 :D ) and ill be running new NVX audio door speaker wire this weekend! Just a little thing here and there. Ill post pics and vids later!

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATEEEZZZZ. Built a new battery rack!

GOT NEW AMP :D

Diamond Audio D3 600.1 on ebay for $71!!!! Whoohooo! Now i got some bass again!!!!

Gonna rub my new Fosgate 4 gauge wire to the second battery.

Im gonna make a battery rack to sit underneath the carpet in the trunk (its gots scuffs and marks on it). I might put a plexi screen as the cover with some red LED's in it? Maybe?

I got some LED knight rider lights for my lower bumper!! Looks good! 7 colors. 310 patterns . All for $19 (:

Just little stuff! Tell me what yall think!

Started clamping and

image_zps571c13b5.jpg

image_zps32f1d4e5.jpg

image_zps3fef6032.jpg

image_zps8c09bb94.jpg

More updates! Got me some new Rockford Fosgate 4 gauge wire! but its the older stuff, but im not complaining i like the look of it and it will serve me well! Ill take some more pics of under the hood when i get the chance probably on monday

I installed a terminal post strip for all my LED's im going to be running in my grill and bumpers (will provide pics monday). Plus the knight rider led's and all that jazz so it will do me good!

I also got a buncha random shit. Lol. Like some cool PET protective braided wire sleeve's for ALL my wires (comes in next week). For my 18 gauge (lights) and 4 gauge. And then i got some really big stuff for the rear wire confusion in the trunk

Then, i will be doin a fiberglass mold to hold my 2 switches for my interior and exterior lights, and my voltage meter! :)

But still, im never happy and ive decided im not too fond of these new T2 components... Soooooo soon i will be switching them out for crescendo PWX's. i have my audioques in the rear and i just think they have ALOT more midbass and tonal quality... Who knew... Ive also come to the conclusion that i hate aluminum dome tweets so i will probably be switching to the rockford T1 tweets. Any suggestions are welcome. COMMENT please!

ALOT more things to come!

image_zps43c8645e.jpg

image_zpsa62a69a2.jpg

image_zpsbb5b437a.jpg

Awwwww shiitttt. New Knight Rider LED's installd!! Watch the vid!! Sick looking!! (:

Heres some pics of the LED's and my ew terminal post for all of my wires. Like i said i have this PET protective braided wire loom so i will clean it up better once that gets here.! PLEASE COMMENT :)

Much better quality than the first ones i got

image_zps61bee991.jpg

image_zpsfda301c7.jpg

Left side is inputs, right side is output for the Knight rider and the LED's inside the car. Ill be adding more once they come in this week. LOOKING GOOD

image_zps91ae8f30.jpg

Archived