BASSZEALOT! 02 ACCORD BB PLAYBOOK VM-1 INSTALL/BUILD

I have questions!

What is holding it in place?

In the second video you said "Playbook ejection seat vid" but I didn't see any ejection. How does it come off, it looks like a magnet. Does the play book have a magnet inside it? EDIT-----^sorry I was premature!

What was the button in the cup holder for?

Looking for ideas always! Thanks, everything looks really good!

ejection vid is uploading now ..your calibrated eye is correct . yes magnets .hold it in place & eject it ..

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Ok that's pretty sweet!

So it's magnets that hold it on, right? On that rod. Then the button pushes it out, but how does it disconnect?

What about the back of the tablet? Does it just have a piece of metal inside, or is it attached to the outside somehow? Can you elaborate on how you did this? I love the way it was done. Very clean, very well done! In for more! Do you have a build log, or pics of the build?

Ok that's pretty sweet!

So it's magnets that hold it on, right? On that rod. Then the button pushes it out, but how does it disconnect?

What about the back of the tablet? Does it just have a piece of metal inside, or is it attached to the outside somehow? Can you elaborate on how you did this? I love the way it was done. Very clean, very well done! In for more! Do you have a build log, or pics of the build?

I understood that. Thanks. I mean how it connects to the resting place it sits in. Then what looks like, pops out, when the button is pushed.

magnets on back hold it in place .door popper with magnets attached to striker eject the playbook.popper is held into place with metal bracket & fiberglass . popper is wired to a momentary tactile switch. end of popper has magnets attached to provide correct spacing when installing/ejecting. thxs.!!

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Archived