Low Power Walled/Bagged/Stanced Civic

Just went through all 10 pages and the fiber work is insane same with the paint!!! Wish i was that talented. Awesome build

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Your welcome man. I'm going thru my first build...from everything in my signature the only thing I have gotten in are the subs and amp. Still not sealed off...no tweets...lol. Between 3 kids and work there's just no time. Add onto that lack of knowledge as far as car audio...makes for a long process.

Keep up the good work!

I hear ya man, i work full time, go to school for welding late night, and have a three year old, so I try to make time but its hard sometimes.

For your first build it looks like you got a good starting equipment list, maybe put up some pics and start a build log. Ive gotten a couple of good ideas through comments on mine. Plus i always like to hear what other people think.

I will be posting pics as soon as I can figure out why I can't upload from PB. I'm thinking its cause I use snap bucket on my iPhone and when I go in to PB to upload it say on here that the link isn't valid or something. Idk if I actually have to upload to PB...doesn't seem to work the other way.

Well get em up!!! lol shoot me a link when its up.

The suspension work is awesome man! The build looks great!

Thanks a bunch, I spent a LOT of time planning the suspension, not too bad for my first custom one-off setup.

That paint looks sweet

Thanks!! I'll let my buddy know he did a good job lol

Just went through all 10 pages and the fiber work is insane same with the paint!!! Wish i was that talented. Awesome build

Wow!! Thats awesome!! Thanks for checking it all out. I only have a fraction of the skills that some have but Im learning every day. Thanks for the kind words guys, might start moving along a little quicker now :)

Update:

Motor is finished!!! Getting fired up first thing tomorrow morning.

Next to the car

2013-07-08141053_zps2b6b3dc7.jpg

And dont worry the ugly manifold is getting covered by the krinkle painted heat shield, still needs a few more coats.

In the car finally!!!

2013-07-08164319_zps904af2c4.jpg

Hopefully everything will be all back together tomorrow. Then taking her down to Will Olney's shop for a little test and tune on the system. Hopefully make some neighbors mad lol

Hahah so sick, keep em coming!

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Finally got to drive her home!!!! I threw on the unfinished manifold cover since everyone was bitchin about the ugly factory manifold lol.

Next to my buddy's Integra

2013-07-12175501_zpsec6fed90.jpg

Hands down my favorite Civic! Great work man!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Finally got to drive her home!!!! I threw on the unfinished manifold cover since everyone was bitchin about the ugly factory manifold lol.

Next to my buddy's Integra

2013-07-12175501_zpsec6fed90.jpg

Makes me want one too lol....

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db