Low Power Walled/Bagged/Stanced Civic

Still amazed by all the work you have done to this, and its just awesome. Maybe one day i will see it in person, hopefully. I like the lower dash piece, for the monitor. I wanna put a double din in mine, that would probably be the best bet since i dont have HVAC, but regardless. Doors should be pretty damn loud!

Thanks, I wanted to do a double din but didn't feel like buying one since I have a perfect fine Pioneer lol.

I decided to shave the HVAC controls and relocate them to the glove box. I needed a spot for all the air switches

HVAC and deck out (havent really shown the stinger volt meter in the clock location and the light glass work to the din area, didnt like the stock recessed look)

2013-02-11122715_zps72a70933.jpg

switch board resined in and filler added (holes look a little off, but its close enough with the switches in)

2013-02-11134702_zpsd87ff95d.jpg

some thick filler primer for the little pinholes and hairlines

2013-02-11145837_zpsda56e9b7.jpg

I'll finished priming/painting when I do the rest of the dash. Next on the to do list is finishing the wall sides and headliner/roof cap.

Hell, i wouldn't even keep the HVAC control box. Wire it up, so its either defrost or floor and vents. And then wire the heater to on or off. Save space. That would be easier. And you could just manually turn the valve under the hood for the heater core intead of thse cable. So much easier.

But hell, you're chugging along on progress for sure. I wanna see though how you get it put in the glove box! Whenever its all said and done!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

damn that dash looks insane

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

your fiberglass work looks like what sex feels like. props :lickscreen:

Thanks!! Never heard that one!!! first lol of the day achieved.

Hell, i wouldn't even keep the HVAC control box. Wire it up, so its either defrost or floor and vents. And then wire the heater to on or off. Save space. That would be easier. And you could just manually turn the valve under the hood for the heater core intead of thse cable. So much easier.

But hell, you're chugging along on progress for sure. I wanna see though how you get it put in the glove box! Whenever its all said and done!

Thats actually what I was thinking of doing after looking at the giant HVAC console in the glove box lol. I already use the lever under the dash so I guess I will just wire up an on/off switch relayed to the rear defrost button on the dash (crafty, I know lol) Thanks for the input you guys are all awesome.

damn that dash looks insane

Thanks a bunch, I'm tryin lol. I always look at shit that James Taylor and other car audio veterans make and about crap myself, thats where I learned most of this stuff from.

And thanks again for all the positive feedback, It really keeps me motivated to be better.

Time to do some more wall work (next update hopefully lol)

Threw in the switches just to see how they line up and everything. Front, Back, and individual bag control

2013-02-12083816_zps7e6ef003.jpg

A little more progress on the wall, still a LOT more sanding and another spread or two on the ceiling

2013-02-13155005_zps8fd5655a.jpg

Could have done a 5th gen prelude center console swap. I did it and love every bit of it!

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Could have done a 5th gen prelude center console swap. I did it and love every bit of it!

Damn I bet that looks sweet!!! I was tossing around ideas, but then decided to fiberglass the factory one, make it match the rest of the panels.

Those doors came out sick. Great build so far!

Thanks!!! Tryin to keep steady with the progress

I decided to run air cylinders in the front for the air supension system (bags going in rear) since I would have had to Cut a bunch and build a cage to run bags up front, plus my buddy had some 3" cans just chillin lol.

Made some honda top hats for the cans

2013-02-14164119_zpsca9e3ec3.jpg

2013-02-14164148_zps07009381.jpg

Before I build adapters to thread the bottoms into the factory forks (or make custom forks with heims) I need to find the bottoming point of the suspension since the cans only have 4 3/4" of stroke. I need every inch!! lol

Damn I bet that looks sweet!!! I was tossing around ideas, but then decided to fiberglass the factory one, make it match the rest of the panels.

If you get the chance check out my build log, I have pics of mine!

Also, keep up the good work!

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here