It looks like some decent stuff this would work well also This i actually just got my order of it today and it is really really flexable

that stuff comes out to like 1.50 a foot, and i can have them print stuff on it... :lol:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Here would be a good one and its from the same seller 2/0

is that gonna be good enuf wire for a t1k and a 800.4 rockford amp, and is 50 feet enuf for 2 battery runs and 2 ground runs in a 04 f-150 extended cab

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Na man you will need more than that im not sure on how big the stuff that you had posted will be and how many batteries are you going to be running if you are only going to do one battery in the rear then that last roll i posted will be enough

i actually have kind of a dumb question, if i put a spare battery in the back, how do i wire it up? just run a positive from the original battery up front and then just run the ground to the nearest ground in the truck? id like to just throw a batter back there if i can find space, just nvr knew how that worked tbh

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Thats not a dumb question you can run a postive from the front to the back and run a negative from the front to the back. In the postive wire you need to put a fuse just after the battery up front and a fuse right before the back battery. Also you ground the back battery to the frame

Thats not a dumb question you can run a postive from the front to the back and run a negative from the front to the back. In the postive wire you need to put a fuse just after the battery up front and a fuse right before the back battery. Also you ground the back battery to the frame

ok, so keep the battery up front, run a fuse right up front and one right before i get to the battery? and i should run both ground and possitive to the battery up front to the batter in the back or just positive and ground it on the frame, how bout 2 rockford 200amp fuse's will those work?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg