what's the use of running a ground from the front to the back if you only gonna ground the rear to the frame anyways. the frame and body are common ground so wouldn't you be wasting wire?

thats what i thought, i figured i only needed to run a power, put the fuses, and ground it out there, but idk

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Since its a sealed battery thats why i put them in our quads and ya you can mount it upside down if you want to

well if it can be mounted upside down, im pretty sure it can be mounted on its side, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

On Kinetiks website they say it can be mounted in any position so ya sideways is fine

ok, and like the guy a few spaces above me said, if i have to ground it to the frame rails, why do i have to run a ground to the battery and use that much more wire

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

To be honest i dont know when i was doing my first install ever that is what i was told to do so thats the way i do it i have however do it that way also were you just ground it to the frame

was there any difference from when u run the xtra ground opposed to just grounding to the frame?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg