Looking for some mids and highs

CommonSyns

Hi all, I'm looking for some good mids and highs that will be able to keep up with the system that I am getting in the new near future. The system that I am getting in the new future are two Skar Audio ZVX's 15" in a ported enclosure with each ZVX being powered by one SK-1500.1D I am getting two of the SK-1500D's. I will have IMO more bass than what I used to have and now I think that I won't have mids or highs that will keep up with this future system. My local car audio store has suggested Morel Virtus for the front in 6.5" components and Morel Tempo for the rear door speakers in the coax flavor. They quoted me a high price that I was not to fond of. Now I would like something that's cheaper and would sound just as good as well as keep up with my future system. This is going into a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. Front dash has stock tweeter spots that I would like to use, Front door's are 6x9's that I would like to keep or if I can find something that sounds better than a 6x9 that can be adapted into the 6x9 hole in my front door that would be good also. Rear doors I think are 6.5's so a 6.5 would be good. My budget for all speakers would be around $300-$500 somewhere around that price range.

Thank you in advance.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

No one can suggest anything? Please help me I am a noob.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

You could go the cheap way with pro audio

But a really good component set just might be enough for what you will be running

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

You could go the cheap way with pro audio

But a really good component set just might be enough for what you will be running

What kind of components do you suggest? Up front I have 6x9's in my front door that I plan to take out and replace with 6.5's I just don't know what kind of speakers to get I.E: Brand, Model. I was thinking about getting 2 sets of Skar Audio VXI65's but there's almost no videos of them on youtube. If there were more videos that I could hear the speakers in then perhaps I could choose them.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I'm sure the Skar components are good. I seem some videos on YouTube and they seem to perform well. But those were just videos.

Although I'm sure you would be happy with them. And you'd be sticking with the same brand to match so that's cool as well

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived