Kimo,

I would like to start a team with 3 of my buddies in the southern division in Ga. and Fla. but i'm unsure how we will go about it.

any info is helpful bro.

would we just put the " team name " - Dustin or whatever and call it a day and fill the rest of the registration form out?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Hey Man Whats going on.

Forming a team is easy. Its keeping the points together that gets tricky. When you register for Db Drag you put your team name and then the person for instance: Team Bassick - Kimo

at each show you go to make sure the judge spells the name correctly. Wayne is pretty good about consolidating all your previous scores if you competed under different names but, it makes it easy if its just done correctly from the beginning.

As far as the SPLMAX cup goes your going to need to keep checking the splmaxcup page and see when Sam Horne is going to update it. Now as far as teams being used for the SPLMAX CUP it was only a rumor and a question that Sam Horne asked. Good Luck man I hope that was what your looking for.