To eq or not? Need opinions

There is no aux in on the deck for a game console to plug into. And I need an eq that has 3 audio inputs (front, rear, and sub) plus an aux input. Then I could utilize the deck settings, have on hand eq and an aux for the Xbox. I can further the tuning with the bandpass off the amp as well from there. I have yet to find an eq with 3 inputs like that though.

According to the specs ... You have 2 inputs in the back.

1 usb and 1 aux input ... Only one less usb than I have ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

So I could take RCAs from the Xbox and get a female to 3.5mm and use it as my input. That would be my cheap alternative that works good. I'll probably do that. Then use the deck for time alignment and crossovers. Thanks for the help.

Cablguy: what is your personal opinion on these tweets?

http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/morel-soft-dome-tweeters/morel-mdt29-4-4-ohm-textile-dome-tweeter/

Game Stop should have that converter that you would need for this ... You don't know how bad I want to take my son's x-box and put it in my truck ... Does your x-box have a headphones output on the front ??? That would work easier if it does ...

I will check on those tweets if my phone let's me ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

No there is no headphone output on the Xbox. It's thr first white Xbox 360's. I have no use for it and figured my truck could use some video stuff just for show and fun.

Thanks again for the help. I'll do research on the time alignment and hopefully put it to use.

I have some stuff stored on DSBP that I will dig up for you when I get back home on that SQ stuff ...

That's a large tweeter to install ... You have a place for them ??

I'm more of a soft dome type guy for more critical listening music ... But they seem really nice, just too bulky for me ... I had a VERY hard time picking out tweeters ...

I want to put them in the a-pillar. I have actually heard these in person and really enjoy them. I built a pair of dash pods for them in another vehicle and it really brought them to life. I don't know all the true sq placement of a speaker, but I want both seats to hear each tweeter equally. The pods I built had the tweeter aimed up toward the center of the vehicle (near dome light).

Archived