Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

Sundown saz1500 is a 2000watt amp just labeled as 1500.

exactly my point

the saz1500 is a 2000 watt amp.. the brutus a 1500 why market it at 2400 watts?

still if the amp works for anyone good for them and hope the next one they get is even better.. i just dont like being lied to when im buying

it's a marketing strategy I guess, i'm pretty sure the hfi100.4, zxi80.4, and zrx1000.4 are all the same exact board and yet one is rated at 800rms, one is rated at 640rms, and the other is rated at 1000rms, I will agree I find that kinda stupid but if that's the way they make their money then so be it, doesn't mean their products are shit like so many people make them out to be, yes better can be had, you just gotta be willing to pay for it I guess.

im not saying they are shit.. they are just not what you pay for

i will say that even though i felt my hifonics was not 2400 watts it never gave me any trouble..

Everybody that's complaining that they lie

What are you guys doing to make it better?

Besides complaining on the net

If you don't like move on and don't buy it

there is nothing we can do, because the company probably doesn't give a fuck. but its nice to get the truth of the "scam" out in the open.

Everybody that's complaining that they lie

What are you guys doing to make it better?

Besides complaining on the net

If you don't like move on and don't buy it

This is a forum where people discuss things, including how they feel about products they are the target audience for. Also you're complaining on the net about people complaining on the net ;)

I'm gonna hate

You guys have got me ROTFLMAO with this thread for the last 45 min.. I'm not gonna bash but the fact of the matter is you're NEVER going to get RATED power from any Hifonics amps,period. You'd have to pretty much buy 2 of them to get the rated power for the 1. But they can be good amps for someone on a small budget,I have seen some videos of some of hifonics setups that were decent. I myself will never use them,people can judge all they want to about your equipment but if it sounds good to you then so be it,that is kind of the point of car audio. I'm using all RF amps (4 total) in my upcoming setup, yeah I paid more $ for my amps than the Hifi's cost but I KNOW they're putting out what they're rated for and then some.

exactly my point

still if the amp works for anyone good for them and hope the next one they get is even better.. i just dont like being lied to when im buying

Maybe because it will do 2400 watts at 14 volts?

No,they never will

exactly my point

Maybe because it will do 2400 watts at 14 volts?

No,they never will

What makes you so sure. Experience maybe?

As a matter of fact yes but not my personal amp,it was a couple of friends that had them. Then I showed them what true rms was about with a RF P1000.1bd

People have clamped them at slightly above rated power.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived