Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

if hifonics makes such a good product, then how come you NEVER see their logo in the lanes? because competitors dont want to waste their time, money, and effort, with an inferior company. back in the day, you saw hifonics. but that was because they were good. were.

what do you typically see? DD, DC, AQ, AB, and a few more. these are the real brands of today.

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. the ones i listed above have captured the real basshead market.

i have run the bxi and the brz.. the bxi was the better of the 2 and it was the older 2006 model.. when i got the DD-1 and tuned it the brz wasnt even tickling the 15L7 i had running with it.. i got pissed and trashed talked the DD-1.. i few months later i bought some RE xtx5000.1 and tuned with the dd-1 i noticed i was much louder. i will never buy brutus amps.. if im in a budget then i'll get a crescendo. the only way i will think about getting a hifonics is if they start making new amps and not just change to new covers and heat sinks

Why does ford offer the 2014 in 10 models, the V6, V6 Premium, V6 Convertible, GT, V6 Premium Convertible,Gt Premium, GT Convertible, Gt Premium Convertible, Shelby GT500, and Shelby GT 500 Convertible?

because americans are stupid. if they only had like two different packages, people would likely bitch and moan. most of that shit is identical, except for like two things. v6 premium and gt premium probably have the same exact fucking gadgets, but with 5.0 instead of a 3.7 or whatever it is.

also, i wouldn't count convertibles. as far as im concerned, thats just an option you tick when customizing the car online.

Isn't it true that the Brutus is one of their lower lines and the supposedly "better" ones (as seen on ebay 24/7) suck worse?

im afraid i have no idea what "better" ebay amps you're talking about. link prease?

Like the stuff out of their Gladiator line which catches flak for having inferior heatsinks to their cheaper Brutus counterparts. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hifonics-GLX2200-1D-2200W-Class-D-Monoblock-Gladiator-Series-Car-Amplifier-Amp-/290836892050?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item43b73ac992

I'm gonna hate

i have run the bxi and the brz.. the bxi was the better of the 2 and it was the older 2006 model.. when i got the DD-1 and tuned it the brz wasnt even tickling the 15L7 i had running with it.. i got pissed and trashed talked the DD-1.. i few months later i bought some RE xtx5000.1 and tuned with the dd-1 i noticed i was much louder. i will never buy brutus amps.. if im in a budget then i'll get a crescendo. the only way i will think about getting a hifonics is if they start making new amps and not just change to new covers and heat sinks

Not anymore you won't! After the price hike Nendo is no longer looking like "the logical choice" to me.

I'm gonna hate

Why does ford offer the 2014 Mustang in 10 models, the V6, V6 Premium, V6 Convertible, GT, V6 Premium Convertible,Gt Premium, GT Convertible, Gt Premium Convertible, Shelby GT500, and Shelby GT 500 Convertible?

its not the same.. you might want a v6 and i might want a v8.. you might want a v6 convertible and i might just want a v8 coup. then kranny might want the cobra that comes with a supercharger. its different markets with different needs so dont mix it.. now amps is a different story.. buy a 2000 watt and a 2500 watt amp and tell me which one is louder by ear

Isn't it true that the Brutus is one of their lower lines and the supposedly "better" ones (as seen on ebay 24/7) suck worse?

im afraid i have no idea what "better" ebay amps you're talking about. link prease?

Like the stuff out of their Gladiator line which catches flak for having inferior heatsinks to their cheaper Brutus counterparts. http://www.ebay.com/...=item43b73ac992

LOL i dont even see a heatsink on that amp. unless you count chainmail as a means to dissipate heat. it just looks like a box of sheetmetal. no fins, no nothing.

Archived