Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

You speak of quality, how ironic. I'm sorry but I cannot take anything you say with vvme in your avatar and and signature.

We can't all afford hifonics, now can we?

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Need guts. The "features" they listed don't sound too exciting. "Hey consumer! Our transformers don't suck! WOO!" Otherwise at least they aren't full of vents anymore, which inspires a little confidence.

i'll pee on them. is that what you want to hear?

You've had me dying for the duration of this thread

I'm gonna hate

if hifonics makes such a good product, then how come you NEVER see their logo in the lanes? because competitors dont want to waste their time, money, and effort, with an inferior company. back in the day, you saw hifonics. but that was because they were good. were.

what do you typically see? DD, DC, AQ, AB, and a few more. these are the real brands of today.

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. the ones i listed above have captured the real basshead market.

I don't want to get in a feud with you

But like you said in a different thread when the guy said where have yOu been to not know what's a dd-1 and you said their only a few thousands of people that now and their billions of humans

But the basshead community is really small and hifonics is not just a basshead company like the brands you mention

But the basshead community is really small and hifonics is not just a basshead company like the brands you mention

That may be true, but one thing to note is that potential bass heads will be mislead into thinking hifonics is worth buying.

By not selling DC or DD or sundown at best buy or frys, consumers and possible bass heads are simply being sold crap because they don't know what else is out there

If you define a bass head by using the typical enthusiast brands, then my point above is even more validated.

I'm sure a lot of people who buy hifonics because it's in the store are only buying it because that's what they think is the best they can get. It's "in the store and I can get a warranty on it, why don't they sell that "DC or sundown whatever in the store?????"

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

if hifonics makes such a good product, then how come you NEVER see their logo in the lanes? because competitors dont want to waste their time, money, and effort, with an inferior company. back in the day, you saw hifonics. but that was because they were good. were.

what do you typically see? DD, DC, AQ, AB, and a few more. these are the real brands of today.

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. the ones i listed above have captured the real basshead market.

I don't want to get in a feud with you

But like you said in a different thread when the guy said where have yOu been to not know what's a dd-1 and you said their only a few thousands of people that now and their billions of humans

im not really grasping what you're trying to say with the basshead thing. can you elaborate please?

Archived