Amart88 Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 Hey, what would you guys reccomend I get for a front stage in my blazer? (removing oem) I like the crescendo stuff but I have not done alot of mids/highs before except factory replacements. I want a new powered setup to keep up with the sub stage I plan on doing (4 18's) but not anything too ear piercing. Thanks. budget is not a huge problem. I have no clue as what would work with what amp and so on. Thanks I have everything apart right now so If i knew what i would be getting i could run the speaker wire before the enclosure is started. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Amart88 Posted January 13, 2013 Author Report Posted January 13, 2013 Bump. I have been looking at the crescendo component sets, thinking of getting 2 sets (4 6.5's and 4 tweets run off a 4 channel amp. Is there much difference between the PWX 6.5's and the ones with the component set? Also do you know of any good 4 channels to power these? Thanks My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
[email protected] Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 You could stick with the crescendo theme and get the c1100.4
Amart88 Posted January 16, 2013 Author Report Posted January 16, 2013 You could stick with the crescendo theme and get the c1100.4 Yeah i was looking at the 1100 but that's a bit much power for those components. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.