so i was talking to a buddy at work and he said he had a set of tires to sell cheap. Turns out they are 275/60/15 firehawk indy 500's with about 400 miles on them. I couldnt pass them up at 125 dollars for the whole set. So i installed them on my s10. I have 8.5 rims and the back tires clear fine but the front tires rubs\ about a quarter turn from full lock. Is there any way to fix the rubbing. I was thinking of either removing the inner fender or trying to use a hammer to gain some clearence. Any ideas?

take out the covers inside the fender? or are you hitting the fender itself

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Shave it down so that it doesn't rub. Talking about the plastic cover.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A hammer... lol I find this funny as I just went through this on a vehicle for a customer and we spent days getting it right... I want to send him this. Btw, not laughing at you, just find it amusing with the situation I inherited and it being 5am

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

my inner fenders are metal but yeah same thing anything i can do about it rubbing the sway bar?

Try a thin spacer :)

• 2 weeks later...

my inner fenders are metal but yeah same thing anything i can do about it rubbing the sway bar?

If its rubbing the fender You can flare it our with a roller "rolling the fenders" And if its rubbing on your suspension you can use a spacer, like a .25-.5.in

Archived