rocking.that.eclipse Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 Well tonight I am finally able to buy alcohol. Going out to the bar at midnight to drink. 20 something people coming with me and all of them want to buy me a shot. Idk if I can do all of that. Just a heads up anything I say here tonight may be a drunk post. Cheers Quote
KillaCam Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 Happy 21st, don't get too crazy or you won't remember it lol. I don't remember a damn thing myself. Quote And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
rocking.that.eclipse Posted January 13, 2013 Author Report Posted January 13, 2013 Just reporting back in on this. Super big success to say the least. I slept in my bathroom after 3 hours of throwing up. Now back to the grind. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.